Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let's Regroup: message

Why am I putting this up ...... for one ... it is my site and I can ..... two ... I just felt like sharing ..... three .... I don't mind ya'll knowing  ..... four .....

So if you've been keeping up with this blog you will have realized that a few post goes up and then goes down, page setting changes from this to that.  To tell you all the truth, I have been playing around with this blog just to see what I can put in and so forth. If you have access to any of my other sites as well as groups that I am affiliated with, you will see that my presence haven't been there and if it is, it's still isn't all there. I am planning on coming at 2012 differently.

November will have a tone of post posted especially for the first 7 days: those that didn't make the cut the first time around and those that kinda went up then down, mainly cause of the underlying darkness that lies behind it. Thoughts that were incompleted will be set forth. See where my mind tend to travel. November will be the release of thoughts at all angels. But like I stated, 2011 was/is just a rough draft, the beginning (introduction) to whatever it is I am doing. Let's see how things go for the remaining of the year. December marks my one year on blogger and January will start something else. I do not know what is in store for next year but I do know that it will be something, so let's regroup ..... stay with me and I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment