Tuesday, November 1, 2011

.......... don't look into it

Let's Regroup
original post date
1/8/11

I must say that it is funny how one is really flirtatious. Is it wrong to be attractive to someone, flirt away, yet know that you do not have any attention whatsoever to be with that person? What if in the beginning you told the person that you were not interested, then later on start giving signals that make it seems as if you were interested, because in a way you were? Could it be that you're just telling yourself that you are not really interested to protect yourself? What if you just naturally flirt and you do not do it on purpose, does that mean you're wrong because you are playing with that person emotion? What if the person knows, sense it, and play along with it? Huh, we're all guilty of this, knows this, yet we still do it? Why is that?

.......I tend to be random....these two don't fully relate.......

So I see you from time to time, don't know why I allow you to cross my mind
Maybe it's because I know that in a way I love your state of mind
I kinda hate it only because I'm wlling to face it
Caught the urge to say I'm Me- and that's when I realize it was more than what it seemed to be
Comfortable to talk to you - actually willing to let you know me - the true
Don't really like interlocking eyes - but staring into yours just send me through the skies
Put a smile on my face no matter what my state - love looking your way - catching gaze
Be zone in for a minute- then I smile and face down - say you a trip - only because I can't believe what I'm facing inside
Sometimes I can't even look your way - trying to avoid having you run through my head
I know I'm a trip cuz here I am spilling it out
What can I say - I'm attracted to you - but in that sense don't want it to play out
Shit - this some shit - love flirting your way - but friend wise - webster style - we should remain tight
So deeply into you cause of you - but to a different level
Love your presence, it spiritually embodies my soul, your friendship is one thing I don't want to have revoke
Gotta respect that - but gotta keep it true - hey I'm into you - then again - you already knew that too


This is a little touchy touchy, I don't do that sensitive emotional stuff, just wanted ya;ll to see me when I attmpt to do so.  "Don't look into it" is what I always say. And like I said I'm coming at you on a Friendship tip with Much Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment