Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hear me Shout it

Heavenly United ..... Side by side with the Most High I ride ....

Spiritually Guided .... Swallow my pride as I rise, being taught by the Wise ...

Profoundly Rounded .... Captivating by nature, proclaiming the art of my Savior, retreating to the secrete home of my mental .....

Selectively Ignited.... As I display my ways, always having faith, rerouting the mindplays of those who share my gaze ........

Eternally binded ... Soulfully to Him I give praise, always questioning but of me He has faith, foreva Sai Nai and Krai, continue to lead my day, obstruct the vision of my hatred way, blindfold and mindclog the cause of my evil thought as to You I rejoice with my voice in the most nonsecular manner ....

Infinitely Grounded ...Deep within I continue to sing, I thank You, I praise You, prayer sunt only to You, blissful nights set forth by the Conqueror, the Great Knight ...

Amongst men I ran, by You I stand, Your presence remain in demand and so I seal these thoughts with an honourable Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment