Thursday, November 3, 2011

.....Shit.....

Let's Regroup
original post date
2/22/11

Shit I did it again.....invite wise.....one i like .....the other i'm wondering why.....don't come at me differently.....and this is sent out to my friends (and I'm not talking 'bout Webster wise)....you know who u are ....cause around you i don't roam or chatter about.. What is a friend...short simple meaning without getting into details....enemies that lies within....lay round for the full blown version ...(Krai Kill mind wise)....was planning on removing the 'vite but fuck it imma continnue to write......whether u like it or not...do me a favor and just fuck off.....hatred is in the air....naw ...just keeping it real and i'm not tryna sent sc'air'.......say what you gotta but fuck that gossiping shit...i love it as i live...i'm me and imma always do me....in defense mode..hell yeah...you just don't know....this was a different kind of introduction to those who just don't know...if you're surprise when you're reading this...more likely...you're the friend (Krai wise)i'm refering to...cause all else would say ...yeah ...i been knew you do you..and don't get it confuse.....if you got sumthing to say...go head and post it.....anger don't quickly come my way....cause only loves one could hurt me in such strong ways....and trust...from me ....luv's not easily spread....if i hold you down conversation wise...then you know we good on the grind....all else...i really don't give a fuck if you fall behind.....once again...it is what it is...now tell me...am i'm wrong for telling you this....shit.....just don't look into it

No comments:

Post a Comment