Wednesday, November 2, 2011

War (pt1)

Let's Regroup
original post date
2/19/11

We are who we are
Yet I understand who I fail to become
Under the shining moon the stars and the sun
Foreva and always - I will be one

So why the fuck it feels l ike I'm sitting here ready to get burn
Neva that - neva - fuck living - I'm ready to learn
Here I am ready to capture the rays of the sun
As I face my demons and say the battle have been won
Shall I run away from evil - I am evil - I live
So I did the contradiction of what it is that it is
To actually take it we must gracefully put out- embrace it
Stop being nice - I'm coming at you on an ignorant level
Either way - level - just to let my words be mastered
Confusion is at work - cut throat cut throat - murdah what they wrote
Mind wise- blind sight - where the fuck am I
This is tha mind of a warrior - a ghetthofied true mezmerized souljah
As you look In my eyes - the true me you'll neva find
Unless I open up dem walls - but by then - Oh Lord please help you God
Shall I say who I am - shall I say where I been -
Hup 1 hup 2 - the war has began

No comments:

Post a Comment