Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love

Let's Regroup
original post date
5/11/11

“The experience of love is the same, what changes are our preferences.” ~ Author Unknown

Love is defined as ...... a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness


Is love a concept, feeling or action  .... that's what I was thinking when I first decided to look up the  definition. We tend to use the word very often. I for one do not really go around telling people I love them. When it comes to my feelings towards others, more than likely if they tell me that they love me, I will not repeat it. I may say that I got love 'for' you ... but to say that I love you, there must be some form of overlying issue. We tend to fall in love with characters from a book, we tend to fall in love with music, we tend to say we love what we seen or what we heard. I know when I use the term love .. which ever way it is that I use it ... it is because I feel some sort of connection, not that regualr form of realtionship connection (rather it be romanitic or friendship wise etc). Saying I love you or I got love for you, you must have displayed some sort of bond with me (rather it is known to you or not).

Love is a concept that brings forth certain feelings that may be displayed through ones action.

this is obviously one of the unfinished post ... but you catch the drift .... you tell me ... what is love, when and how do you use it ......

No comments:

Post a Comment