Thursday, November 3, 2011

~ Random Thoughts !!!!!

Let's Regroup
original post date
3/13/11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1
many wonders, many pains, as i try to envision the life I dreamt
to finally take a stand, without lending hands
break free from the world.....as it's the sky i'm willing to explore
mind, body, and soul....no longer bound to the earth
this is the step....of a young SOULjahs rebirth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2

"My mistakes don't define me They dont dictate where I'm goin They remind me that time keeps tickin let my mind keep clickn never stop thinkn Bein aware of my decisions" ~ T.I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3

never mind the pain nor the sins i gained
only take heed to the voices in me
no longer will I be afraid to combat the emotion of hate
lost my path as tried to fit in with the ways of life
this is not me...I'd rather be a conspiracy
...Question all that can and can't breathe
Fell back by the ways of man...I'm greater than that
Can no longer walk among the living dead....the closed minded heads
No longer will I continue to fade away
I'm as nuetral as i can...welcome the universe with open hand
Believe what i say...from this day ..... foreva and always
...This is Krai....full of rejoice.....I'm pround to say
I've be "Born Again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 4
God works in mysterious ways.....the only problem is .... i dont know what exactly he's tryna say......my subconcious aint allowing me to comprehend the play.....i'm getting hit harder everyday.......placed situations in positions that can work for or against me......i need to dig harder...but i'm pissed cause i dont know which way to lead
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5

I am so exhausted......yet today i accomplished nothig......nothing to be proud of since i covered less grounds.....I'm slipping and i gotta step in line........neva eva in my life time .......has i hit bottom ground.....this shit is history.......yet i will not proclaim it defeat......i thought i was spiritually at ease........then i realize....i was welcoming the 'deviL' deed.....i feed off hate...that may be the case......but lately i drited away ....... cause it has neva been sought out....only gained through fate....so imma step down.....with vengence in my eyes......i know we go head to head ........but this is my "SOULjah Cry".....directed to the Heavenly Father.....the top doG..vice versa..... God.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6


due to the life stuggles...remember to approach things through 'novel'. let is be known that at times shit get hethic. but you will embrace it as the ultmate praise. the balttle within is not to be look upon as sign of a lack of strenght. i... stand before you not yet ready to repent. i am hurt in so many ways yet know not the case. one love, one, strenght, one God....yet i question you to the point of no recal....as i lay my head down to rest. i am please....yet angry....for i have lack to succeed. this ia the battle within me that i am yet to defeat...today i am a mummy and that why i am no longer on my feet..."listen to my cry - sir'...this is "A Cry of a SOULjah" ....directed to the Heavenly Father....and the top doG...vice versa....God

No comments:

Post a Comment