Saturday, August 20, 2011

Perseverance

 I do not reach for the stars, I gaze towards the moon. I do not follow the road, I set my own path. I do not swim in the river, I transcribe my soul within the stream. Pebbles of rocks strengthen itself, forming boulders and stepping stones as it acknowledge the majestic being that lies within me. Behold the words of a well made Queen. The wounds have been healed at the very moment in which it was created. Come a little closer, do not be afraid. Fear is what one may assume is being imposed, but I hold the key to the Ultimate Soul. Rise above it all as I continue to prosper and answer Life’s call. Delicately woven into such a creation that is divinely empowered to persevere. The whips may bruise but it cannot shatter the spirits of the high.
Listen to the air, it whistles to the stars. Engulf yourself, be one with the wind and allow it to dance the rhythm of life around you.  Shhh, be the moment, control your surroundings. Man may come forth, declare challenge upon me. I laugh at the call for I cannot be tamed. I am a perfected creature of the wild and so I exclaimed and shouted to the world and my cry trembled throughout the universe. I stand before you not as the one who endured hardship and struggled. Rather as one who faced the rage of the beast and shouted out victory for I am not of man who summon to defeat.



 
"The Unicorn is a legendary creature whose power is exceeded only by its mystery. Fierce yet good, a symbol of strength, endurance, agility, perseverance, wisdom and playfulness, Unicorns are selfless yet solitary, a wild and untamable animal symbol of purity, hope, love and majesty, grace, finesse, and unconquerable nature."  Mayer, Marianna. The Unicorn and the Lake (1961) and Odell Shepard, The Lore of the Unicorn. (1930)





*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *
    Rising above domestic violence, supporting the enhancement of at-risk youth, promoting a heighten form of education, striving for success. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment