Friday, September 2, 2011

Dark Child (1.1)

Post that complement this post
******************************
I remember laying in the hospital bed. There was so much going on around me and I kept zoning in and out. The nurse was talking to someone, a man. This someone I later found out was representing me, but that was weeks after today. After the nurse left the room, he stayed and stood by the door just watching me. More like staring at me. I didn't like it, not for one bit. It made me so uncomfortable. Everytime I looked at him I started having these heavy breathing. I felt hot and trapped. I was getting frustrated for nothing. I hated this feeling. Hatred grew within me and I started to stare at him as if my eyes could have delivered the act of death upon him. I was full of fear, hatred, frustration. I couldn't breathe. I passed out.
My parents were in the room. They looked so disappointed, so angry, unfortunately, I read no sign of hurt or guilt. I didn't care. I was so happy to see them, so happy to see a familiar face. What I've just experienced was far more cruel than anything they ever put me through. All I wanted to do was go home. Yet something made me freeze. The way they looked at me, as if they were ashame. I didn't understand what just took place. I was so confuse, I was so hurt, I was terrified, I was in pain. I try to move and all of a suddenly I started to bleed. I screamed, I cried, I yelled mom. It hurted. My body ached. My vagina. The uncontrollable pain that I felt from my vagina and my lower abdomen. I got off the bed, I hardly could walk, and I was stumbling towards my parents. I cried. There was so much blood. For the first time I saw pity in the eyes of my mother. Tears ran down her cheeks as she yelled to me to stop walking, to stay where I was. She rushed over to me. She didn't care as she lifted me and told me everything would be alright.

The nurses rushed in. They needed to get the bleeding under control. They needed to get my pain under control. Everything started to fade, I was scared and lost. My vision got blurry, my hearing went bad. I don't know, I guess I zoned out.

I was there for a couple of days. I talked to a few people. My family came and went. The process became routine. I felt different, I think I changed. This lady would always sit and talk to me about what happen, about what I felt, about what I will be feeling. I was with her more than I was with anyone. I heard her say something about follow up visits, I didn't really care.

I was finally going home. My parents came together with my older brother, he's ten. He always looked so sad when he saw me and that always mad me feel awful. The entire ride home no one spoke, no one even looked at me. I hated it because they continued to treat me like that for a few weeks. When I finally went back to school, the kids spoke to me, they interacted with me. It was different, I liked it. But then something started to happen, when they would try to hug me, I forcefully pushed them off. I was starting to get agitated. They were getting me mad. I just wanted to be alone. No, I wanted company. I wanted someone to hug me. That lady from the hospital started to come to my class. She used to just sit there and write in her book and talk to the teacher. I really didn't get the point of her steady coming to my kindergarten class.

At night, it was the worst. My parents wasn't being mean to me anymore, but they weren't paying me attention either. They would do the basic parental checklist but that's about it. I was really starting to not care. They didn't hurt me anymore like they use to but the way they treated me now hurted even more. It still hurts, I always think about it. It lives in my dreams. I hated going to sleep. They told me I made to much noise at night while I slept, I got yelled at for waking everyone up. Then they'll try to calm me down. I always cried at night. I paniced at night. I couldn't breathe at night. So one day I decided to return to the way of the night.

I had another panic attack, so I got dress and went out the back door. I needed someone to talk to. I needed someone, I needed someone. So I went up the block and just stood there facing the Night Riders. I sat on the floor just facing them. They noticed me but didn't move an inch. After a few mintues, everyone left but one. The one who handle the guy that was on me walked over to me, sat down beside me, and made me lean against him, while he had one arm around me. I started to silently release tears, he didn't ask me any questions. All he told me was that they call him Limit. He got up, took me by the hand and brought me into his room. That night I found out he had a little brother that was two years older than me, Sparks. He laid me on his bed and slept on the couch that was in his room. While I was dozing off I heard him on the phone telling someone what just happen and me being in the streets tonight. I didn't care, for some reason I felt safe. For the first time since that thing happen, I was finally able to go to sleep with no pressure, I slept with ease.

........................................................................................................................

I'm home and that guy from the hospital shows up with Limit. They enter the house and started chatting with my parents. I step out into the living room to see what was going on. Limit introduced that guy to me as Mental. Just looking at Mental gave me the chills. I don't know what the fuck was going on or what the fuck my parents were thinking. They looked really pissed but showed a sign of fear/relief at the same time. Supposedly, Limit and Mental was more than just ordinary people. Limit had just graduated from high school and just turned 19. Mental was grown and the head or some type of operation and Limit was down with his team. All of suddenly I was hearing Mental telling my parents that I was specially intiated into the squad and that I was officially down and protected by the squad. I looked at them and turned away and went back to my room. They continued to talk, and then left. My parents then came back to the room and told me that my years with them have just been shortened. They asked me if I remember seeing Mental at the hospital. They asked me where did I know Limit from. I told them the whole strory. My father spat at me and stated 'you dirty little bitch.' They told me that the reason why they treated me the way they did was because I never knew how to keep my mouth shut. I was too curious. I was always acting like I had more than I actually had. My knowledge was too much. I showed a sign as if I was better than everybody. I stood up for myself and they wouldn't tolerate that type of independence in their home. I was too young to be so strong so they had to break me. They went on and on. They ended off with telling me that I was a burden upon them and they didnt really want to have to deal with me nor tolerate me as I got older. They didn't want to have to deal with me in the future. I was five, I was fucking five, what the fuck was they talking about. Well, within the next few days, weeks, months, I found out exactly what they were talking about. Behold the creation of Krai Kill "Tha Unknown".

*********************************************
All my characters are created and/or based off of someone in reality and the events are altered and/or created in order to form the story.
*********************************************

1 comment:

  1. joylyfe, It would seem as though some parents would say things simply because they don't have the right things to say at all doing the moment.

    ReplyDelete