Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still Am

Although I may come off as being a certain way, i am not here to portray the 'positive' side of me, rather the battle found within in. My anger at times may be harsh, my thoughts at times my be deep, my heart - slightly mellow - it is those that on this page I speak. Do not misinterpret the type of life i lead. This is only a glimpse..mind you i only allow you to see what i want you to see. By what you read, i may be weird, a psycho, a freak...but believe i had my fair share of the world and at this very moment is battling peace. i am one with myself yet am trying to soar beyond the plains. Yes, I do have family and friends. I tend to write in between the lines..certain post are meant for a specific eye. I attempt to do 'Me' as best as i could....but one thing i will always do right is 'I' cause that's infact the person that guides my life. i may seem like 'Me'..to satify man and remain at ease. But I will always be 'I' because its embedded in me. I had to clarify that other than these postings, i do enjoy differents forms of life. I consider myself a lost child, not due to failure (which i never proclaimed) in lfe. But a lost child beacuse i have not yet taken the ultimate flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment