Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bitch - I'm Me

So it seems like time is on a mission – fucking with me – yet it’s no competition
As things seems to be - yet the truth only proves to not be reality
Who would’ve thought that life would be conducted with such false aim
Haters only pretend – bitches live in vain – true souljahs demand – and so I stand up and sing
With my eyes wide – and my grip tight – say it – I won’t – but I might – cause when the sights in the light – I’m quick to take a bite – insured – gracefully done with all my mite
You live and you learn – lesson only won – if more money is earned – so I sit here and yearn – cause I refuse to get burn – folly come at me in return – leave bitches on the run
Heart of sorrow – I have none – eternally born – pitied upon – I rather be done
As life propelled – I showed nothing but hell – intensified – yet glorified
As I look deeply in the eyes of my reflections near by - I waved it – but I praised it – as I gazed it – fuck it - I hate it – but refuse to unsave it – so I ate it
I ate it whole - devour the bitch up – caught a nut – as my cherry got bust – a reborn virgin – I do it over and over again – as if it was just another occasion
Looking in the mirror – surprise time and time again  -  at who it is that I be - that I see


Kept my mind level headed over the years – only to end up letting out fury – and shedding nothing but tears
The ones that comes dry – without a single cry – cause the ducts refuse to be used – not from my eyes – so my heart ache – only because it refuse to break
Yeah I admit – at times I did shake – but ask the nigga – from me -  what the fuck - did he take – nothing – cause bitch I’m something – and if you want me – you best get on the hunting – cause I’m coming out stunting like a mad man – bitch can’t tell me nothing - - -


Krai Kill – Tha muthafuckin Unknown – be easy – cause on my end shits breezing – never lost the picture –just lost focus  - said it once before and I’ll state it again -
‘My state of mind keep my mind on its’ grind’ – heavenly united – hear me shout it – as I guide it – I do me – me don’t do I – way outta bound – if it’s I you tryna knock to the ground – keep my mouth on hold as I love to observe – cool headed – but when I lose control – bitch I lose control as I gain control – can’t be provoked – but your life will be revoked – if you think Bloodthirst – ain’t the type of bitch that’s willing to put in work – straight through the throat – fuck it – I’ll lurk – faithfully – like a priest in the church – bow down – I ain’t looking for that shine – gotta get mine – aiming and taking by any means – I know what I’m willing to eat – so I’ll bake -  never fake -  cause it is what it is I make -  and I’ll be damned if a nigga tryta take – a piece of mine – a crumb on the side – hesitation – fuck it – not part of my equation - the road I’ve taken might’ve  not been as smooth as I wanted – but by the end of the trip best believe of things I will get a grip – I got a fucking vision – even in my shut eyes – it could be seen with precision – never loose sight of the grand prize – this is who I am – who I wanna become – when push comes to  shove – best believe my dreams landing straight into these gloves – three strikes you out – the house always win – this is my ball park – my gambling house of fame – you only could play the cards dealt – I’m playing dirty – keeping shits under my belt – and if shit smell funny – as long as it ain’t fucking with anything me nor my money – keep reeking – never go peeking – cause bitch I’m seeking – and brains will be leaking – hearts beating - creeps meeting – only to realize me they ain’t beating – as they will be weeping – cause a bitch like me stay on point and been peeping – those that state to be your enemies are more like friends – those you thought were tight are follies that was only around to pretend –trust no man – if he ain’t showing no sign of envy if you’re the only one grand – cause that snake’s in the grass drafting up a fucked up plan – being happy for you he should be – but at times that nigga better be like – man -  I wish it was me – never showed a sign of beef – best believe that nigga creep – cause ain’t shit ever peaches and cream - I’m plotting on everything around whether it can or can’t breathe – cause when it comes down to it – I’ll be damn if a way out I’ll be stating I have not – everything I want –  believe by I - it will get got – when haters step outta line – best believe that shit stays on my mind – cause ain’t no nigga fucking up my grind – 365 – might get pushed back but never trap -  always futher from where I first stepped - closer  in the direction of owning the map


Just don’t get it – let me spit it – through spoken words – I’ll rip it - I handle everything that been dealt – used to say life is fucked and can’t find no help – hate the experience – but love what I experienced – a cold hearted braud – with a soft spot that has no regards – meaning at times – I’m oblivion to love and all – back down from nothing that comes front and center – take my blows straight forward – and never hit the floor – haters get mad cause no matter how hard they come – my heart never sunk – look pain straight in the eyes – with turmoil – enduring tortures and all – I’m my own muthafucking wall – I paved it and made it and I’ll be damned if another nigga will every come and break it – so bitch I could take it -  this is my life and only me could save it – thought I was mental then – nigga I’m mental now – a little psyched out – with no lights out – my mind right – so I stay tight – climbing over obstacles no matter what’s the height ..................................
...............................................................................................(.no matter what’s the height)



Bitch - I’m Me

No comments:

Post a Comment