Friday, March 11, 2011

No Remorse

I  know as some people may read this you may think...yeah right...what is she writing...she don't seem like she's going thru anything (correct, i'm Me) ---- So if you're not going thru anything..what is all this that you're writing.....once again it's a 100% tru yet Me..... See that's the thing...i'm complicated yet easy to follow....by just letting Me be...............saw one of my webster definition of friends today....been a minute.....needed that...u gotta understand..simplicity.......means so much to me....and once again...that's what makes me Me.....what's great about it is that simplicity recognize simplicity...much respect to all my simplicifiers.........

What's the point of this topic here.......like i said...some of my topics are a bit overated and i just wanted to point out that i'm not looking for pity...favorite phrase..never that....neva dat.....everthing that i've been through..everything that i'm going through....and trust i haven't stated anything yet.....made me who i am...hint my words (hate the experience but luv what i've experienced)....
-------------------------------------------------
At times we feel like the world is coming to a end..why pretend..we all live in sin..no way will i bow down to those around me...i rather die now...then to not hold my ground...i lived a life based on the cards dealt...strategies could've been better but what the hell...i done did it ..no regrets...365 is how i see shit..based on that i still see shit.....let me be...let me roam free.....gotta stay level headed yet at the same time bout to go elevated....haha..Krazy in tha house...time to pour out..reaching to the world as i say fuck it... am more than just another girl.....this is me sane.....i told my friend (krai-web style ???) i've been writing again...comment was shit that ain't good.....u see this here is soft spoken....as my other shits is mainly ill...because i tend to be on the verge of wanting to kill...i'm level headed thru and thru...but as u follow me ..you'll think somethings wrong with me too....it okay hint the name...i ain't ashame..but yeah welcome to my game.....i'm happy (whateva dat is) ...you could tell in my writings but naw..i'm on some other shit..as i'm not really searching...or trying to say shit...cause as i'm writing..i'm basically talking shit..but on the real.........oh yeah and just to let you know....the way i write is automatic...lyrical..so don't say my flow is wack...cause was that my goal..naw son neva that...i'm just rhythmatic....you could say...a lyricist habit......normal everyday scriptures....trust...you'll know when I write to truly write.....
___________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________

No regrets of the past...no regrets of the conditions...lesson are only given so that infromation can be learned...peolpe assume that when you tell them about the hard times or the stresses in your life that they should automatically show some sign of sorrow towards you..naw neva that..show u understand but don't treat me less of a man.......when you endure something in your life...be greatful that you still stand...what don't kill you only makes you stronger...so why complain about the hard times...obvious no matter how bad it was....when it came down to it...you still stand...so no remorse on both ends....... those looking in and you looking out.........you are who you are ...and that was done based on the shits through your life had gone.......no remorse....although i'm afraid of it..i gotta say...i luv my state of mind...once again that's on both ends...the philosophical and psychological aspect of it...so please.... no remorse..........

No comments:

Post a Comment