Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No Need to Blink

Damn Lord please help me right now
I'm hurting so bad to the point where I know not where I stand
Fuck, fuck, fuck  -----apprehend
I made a decision today and I don't know if I came on to strong
I'm contemplating hard which is something wrong

Love hurts and leave you so confuse
We did what we did and I ultimately had to choose
Need to walk away from this moment as it is what it is
But I couldn't just let it go cause what's mines surely ain't his
I'm thinking twice, shits could still come out nice
I feel so bad but in a way I'm so glad
I need a lending hand I really do
But not from my people, I need a different cure
Tough love is sometimes the best type
When it comes down to chosing whats right for your life
Imma try to hold my ground  - fuck whats on my mind
It's deeper than you think --- I can't even blink
Why isn't there any form of understanding
I'm hurting man - need to say it aint my fault it's happening
Damn God, please help me right now
I'm stuck in the shadows and need to come home now
I've been fighting myself and I'm still is
Take over and just say it is what it is
I know where I stand, I know whats in demand
I'm crying out cause I truly need a lending hand
I'm dying inside ---why, why, why
I cried out - than I walked and cried
Now I'm dying while making the ultimate cry
I can't believe it - life seems to play the same old song
Why the fuck am I feeling so hurt and wrong
Lord please help me to stand strong
And protect me from that 'imma show u sumthang' song


Please forgive'em for he know not what he do

No comments:

Post a Comment