Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Introduction

I will want to tell eveybody thank you so far who have deen engaging in this blog whether it was before today or if it happened after this date, along with everybody else who partake in my life. I also want to deeply give thanx and gratitude to the person that introduced me to blogger.
Growing up - I've always been referred to the nickname Krazy. Till this day it sticks and is where my true identity is based on.


KRAZY ......... title I was given since the time I knew how to crawl


Krazy M. ........the titled I started using when I first started my creative journey
Krayzee Killah .......as I progress, my mind deepen, and I recognize who I'm truly am
Bloodthirst Killah.......used this title when I first tried to reach out through the lyrical world, my outing
It's Tha muthafuckin Unknown ... fustrated with the facts of life, attitude sharpen, and I finally said this is me, hate it or like it, better learn to accept it and change for no man
Tha Reel Killaah Heallaah......don't really know by words ... (I dealt with issues in my life in which I am still in the process of overcoming) ....it's hard to explain .... don't use it alot and it only tag along when all of the other four are stated in sequence, it's more spiritual .... I guess it means, only I can hurt me, only I can save me, only I know me and therefore I must accept me because with deep inspiration I am me

I have captured the title Krai Kill .......My sister shortened the word Krazy and spelled it as Krai , I embraced it. I've grown throughout the years and so have my state of mind as well as self realization. I am still Krayzee  Killah but in a different level.

I accept who I am and how I am different from those around me. I understand that at times I feel lost and am always questioning even things that need not be questioned. I understand and accept that I will always be in conflict with myself. I understand that in truth I just don't understand but love who I am and consider my 'mind' incredible no matter where it leads. You may know of me but you will never truly know me. I understand that my personality and interest are highly in conflict with one another.....therefore I deeply embrace the title "Tha Unknown"

When put together it is me with no hesitation. I am fierce and know where I stand. I cannot be touch by man. I'm dealing with a higher power and at this time, I bow down to and have fear of no man...I am Krai Kill - Tha muthafuckin Unknown ....I am me, understands me, and have for a fact finally accepted me and am finally exposing me.


At this time I will like to say 'enjoy reading my blog'. The blog will vary from topic to topic. I am  open minded and my topics will show this. Some say that my writings are dark but they are merely embracing the psychological and philosophical make-up of who I am.


Let me reintroduce myself
I am

Krai Kill
"Tha Unknown"

1 comment:

  1. Let me introduce my self... Krai Kill "the unknown" I am...

    ZUES
    "The abyss"

    Ill fully introduce myself in my next blog! As you are "not known or familiar" and i am "A wide or profound difference between people" - you and I will build the "gap"...

    ReplyDelete