Thursday, January 6, 2011

....And So I Ask Myself

I told myself that I will let a week go by before I write. This is not a dairy but I will release information and writings that has inspired me. I'm still battling with a very important decision (as every decision is important) but I'm actually contemplating this one. I have a friend (webster definition not mine) who lately one can tell is in deep thoughts. So far I'm inching up on Me. I've invited a few people to this page and that's why I'm here. I'm wondering whether that will make a big difference or not, in terms of how I should let my notion flow. I will give that invitation one day to circulate and then I'll erase it. Why? Because although I am here to release myself I do not want to be exploited (at least not in the beginning). I know for a fact that my mind is in the wrong place right now. Why do I say that? Well a friend (Webster's not mine) gave me a book and I read it within a week (more like 2-3 days). That book was later replaced with another one by the same person and  I have not been able to complete it and it been about 2-3 weeks. I need to get spiritually in tune.

Question of the day.....
Why is it that when we know that something is wrong we still accept it hoping for the best?
When  is it alright to have hope and is having faith deadly? (Lightbulb- i promise i will give you guys somethings interesting to read about these)


As I sit here I contemplate the notion of life
I ask question that need not be responded to
For I am my own man and look for answer from no man
I know who I am yet I'm afraid of more of who to become
I must face the light whether it shines or remaines dim in the night
For in shadows I breathe for shadows are secrets that lies in between
I want to continue so I can release the load
But as I go the courage do  repeat - oh  no
So I ask myself is this really you
How can you lower yourself and not do you
You see where you stand and you know what's in demand
I'm contemplating but will take answer from no man
Over and over I tend to do this
Then I expload and come through with vengence
I guess I'm prepared - I have to be
This is me - whether you like it or not
I will move on and still be
So I ask myself should I let the show go on
Hell fuck yeah cuz this is Krai Kill - "Tha Unknown" - muthafuckin song


As I question myself to really do this blog  ( for what I created it to be) and so I answer - yes indeed
Flash Forward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment