Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stay K'nected

Different settings .... different zones. No matter what, I will always be me but my personality is surprisingly unique. Just check me out through different social outlets. Come at me which ever way makes you more comfortable through the links below.
I am
 Krai Kill "Tha Unknown"
K'nect-n thru different zones 



Get at me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on Facebook .... Message me through Facebook .....


Take a minute and make it more direct and get an instant response .... call and/or text .... my phone is always on deck.


Instant Message 
Need to say what you need to say and just keep it moving.... Have an article or picture or something you want me to see.... Just want to say hi.... However and for whatever you use it for... Just send me an email and get that thought across....

Sit - Type - Chat
What's on your mind .... want others to join in ... Want others to see what's the big idea ... let's just say this chat room is open for all to see unless you want me to remove your comments .... don't hesitate .... get at me .....




Let It Be Known
I Am Krai Kill

A.I.T.T.U.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment