Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I will like to start off by stating have a happy and posperous new year.

So it's New Year's Eve and I'm somewhere. A friend (and I do use this term based on how Webster expect it to be and not as how I describe a friend - which you will later discover)........a friend came up to me and asked me what I was doing to bring in the New Year. I had options, I could either be with people I was willing to be with or be with who activities I didn't really wanna partake in, still options. I later on talked to my options. My friend from earlier stated that they may just stay home although they too have options. That made me question my whole state of mind.

Anyways, I wanted to go out and actually lose myself. Reason being is that I'm usually shy and kinda keep to myself (in the future you'll learn the real reason) so I wanted to start the year off by being a new me and jumping hard into the social world. Then I remembered what I told two seperate people about celebrating, 'remember its true meaning and purpose' was it in a nutshell. I've been contemplating alot this December on how I wanted to carrying on in the new year and who will be part of it. I'm still questioning. I have decided to do me and to do me hard. Therefore I decided to bring in the New Year by myself. Mind you, although people may be around me, I will be 'celebrating' by myself.

 I have my reasons.....

I want this year to be mine and thereforeI will start it off byself and therefore recognize it as being only for myself.
I must live according to who I'm really am without trying to alter my ways just to satisfy others and therefore I will start the year by myself so that no one will have an impact as to the direction in which my year will begin.

I want to be one with the universe and in order to accomplish that I must first learn to be one with myself and therefore I must not intertwine with anything or anyone that makes me question my state of mind.  This year I will do me and be proud of me as well as represent me. Therefore I must truly become me and be ready to release me in both true color and form, and so I must be alone. I'm bringing in the new year being spiritually in tune.  I want my soul to lead me through the year and therefore I want it to be recognized as my guidance, my purpose, and my reason and in no why do I want any form of confusion and therefore I will bring in the year alone so that my soul can enguff the world as a whole and understand that from this point on, it runs the show.

I've decided to bring in the new year alone and at home so that I can be in a peaceful and conquering state of mind which will be influence based on my true decison and will be impacted by who I'm truly am. I will celebrate the new year by recogniziing that I must truly 'celebrate' as me in order to have celebrations throughout the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment