Friday, April 6, 2012

Habit (1)

I have a habit of being non-expressive. Attitudes displayed is either passive or semi-massive aggressive. I have a cold heart but I'm delicate to those who in my life take part. Quick to fall in love but refuses to place anyone above, of you I will quickly take hold, embrace you in my soul, but will never allow you to be the mole cuz I view all as a potential foe. Hold me down with luv and I'll give nothing but luv back, coming at u wit nuthang but str8 respect. A lack to gracefully express, to me you amazingly impress, behind that wall I sheild myself, kept captive, daily dancing with joy, laid back is my way of being festive. In the moonlight I ride with mad pride got my conscious on my side as my lifelong guide. Choices made were choices gave[d], I choose[d] how I choose[d] to behave. I live not by but understand the concept of faith, between you and I friendship will always remain safe. Look in my eyes, shy but live, living as I die, with rhythm to my cry, as the whole world keep asking me why. I have a bad habit but there's no other way that I would rather have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment