Friday, April 6, 2012

Suicidal (1)

Show me the way to love and I'm talking about deeper than the stars above. Back then I asked the Lord to give me a reason and so He blessed me with two seeds to change how I felt about the seasons. My story is buried down to the core of this earth, can't believe when I attempted an exchange of words, alchemy was the term that came to be spoke. Paused in the moment ... now I'm somewhat fulfilled yet broken. As I drove on the pavements above ground, listening to Bone, enjoying the breeze - contemplating my state of mind - I felt elevated, floating towards cloud nine. So at ease, sweet loving Silent Melodies, I felt my spirit rise, divine tears in my eyes, looked up towards the sky to the Most High and told Him to just give me a reason why. Damn, it's time to say good-bye, I'm stronger than man. Ate so much dinner with the Devil still saying in Jesus name. Ya'll just don't understand, I refuse to be Heaven Sent. With the why, I already know how, Krai Kill, putting all fears aside, ready to commit that Suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment