Friday, May 4, 2012

Psalm 23


Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I feel no evil for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me
Giving me the opportunity to walk confidently, unto you I cherish thee, although tempted to live through blasphemy, questioning the art of what’s Heavenly
Today I pause to speak to you with no boundaries, so exquisitely
Masonry - as to the structure of my heart..., violently – to the way my life have been walked
Yet still I fought and to you the thoughts are brought
Infinite One, all battles has been put to a halt
Disturbed by the misuse of words, controlled by the politics of other creature’s soul
I must uphold to the stories I once told, I’m on the right road, the path is so cold
Within my dome, I’m processing the feeling of being left alone, what happened to that secrete home
Am I to set aside the way of life I so desperately wish to deny but whom outcome through mad madness I take much pride
How am I to collide and breathe through both sides, when it is what I hate to this date that fuels me - to make me great – I’m stepping on bricks held up due to fate


I know of but live not by the concept of faith, this here is where I know I make my most unforsaken mistake
There’s a journey for me still up ahead, beside still water you made my bed, you denied my call to an open grave, and so I’m asking for that daily bread
Hesitant yet confident, always given compliments, proponent, it’s you I wish to complement
My ways have been said ‘will lead me to a destructive plague’, man knows not how I live and shall not attempt to dissect just by the statements of duality found upon this page
So I question your ways and the souljahs you created and refuse to alleviate till this day
Enemies of whatever Team - I consider - a product of you, nonetheless, I see them as still being you – therefore I speak only, warily, to you
Not because I trust not, but because I know and have no doubt, that all that’s dealt with is done so by you – you have no drought
Shall I say I am confuse, most men will presumably conclude, as they sit and read words directed and meant only for you, they know not, even before an embryo, the soles of my feet had been washed cleaned, strengthen, for you are my shoes
I stated in the past that Lucifer and I dance always whispering into his ears in Jesus name, statement of such, man don’t comprehend
I’m in a deep trance, walking on pebbles, strengthen like boulders, I must understand – my life is in your hand, what is this that I see, one’s attempt - to loose - defeated by man
Fear not for I know where I stand, By me battles have been placed on pause – so I can take time out to create this clause – you’re deeply embedded within my inner thoughts, so to you privately, off this wall, they will continue to be brought
I end this here, production of sheer, to make things clear, The Infinite One with me - is not just near - he’s here, daily we speak, comfortably – I have no fears, I’m my own infantry, bury me, through which authority or regiment, warrior, Babylon – positively in regard to immortality – exquisitely – with no set boundaries – with the Most High – Ha Ha – I ride with mad pride – this is how we collide – conversating – look into my eyes – you wonder why I cry, it’s cause I know with God my dreams won’t be denied - praise Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment