Saturday, October 1, 2011

The "5"enses

EMOTIONALLY ... PHYSICALLY ... MENTALLY ... VERBALLY ... SEXUALLY

RISE ABOVE IT ALL

"She watched as they yelled and as they hit ... she watched her childhood fading ... she wandered when a light would be lit ... and God would decide she was worth  saving ... already they yanked from her little escape ... and hurt her with more than just words ....abuse plagued the angel God loved the most .... but accidently sent down to earth " ~ Author Unknown




I am not here to tell you how to live your life nor am I here to pretend as if everything is alright. I see the child, I heard the children, I watch them as they walk, I listen to them as they speak. The way they talk, they way they play, it's all about how they behave. Hold up, wait, if it was so easily noticed through display, why have you not taken a stand and help them be brave. Protect the young, we must remain strong. I do not blame you nor do I blame myself, it is not this type of life one would chose, a state where one is left lost and confuse. Protect the young, help the young, give strentgh to those who unnoticably failed to protect the young.

Give me strength to overcome such ways. Stand beside me as I start to loose my way. Do not hesitate to take my hand in attempt to drive me away, away from such misuse. Everything happens for a reason. Build strentgh within yourself and do not allow this to hinder you. Rise above it is what I like to shout. You are a survivor, which means you are strong and have the strength to carry on. Stand before your opponenet and shout you will not be defeated. You stood then, you stand now, no matter how many times you been striked down ... keep in mind ... at this moment u still stand. You still have a chance. Come my friend. No looking back. Hand in hand.

The videos and context that follows are mainly in consideration to the children of DV.

I think these videos are really powerful and send a really good message.




Remember ..... we can't forget about the children. Although it is said so easily, it is so hard to react on the knowledge. Do not look down on the victims but do not encourage the situation. One thing I can say .... no sympathy towards the abuser .... especially those who preform in the presence of a child let alone directly towards the child. Then again, the abuser may have once been the abused as well and is only reacting based on what have only been taught/learned. Any form of violence experienced during childhood (DV/Child Abuse) may carry over into adulthood where the then child may now experience it directly as the victim or the victimizer. So at times, the abuser themselves is in need of being saved. Am I promoting a sympathetic movement? I'll be damn, never that, rather simply - awareness.



DV victims includes both male and female.
Please, do not ever forget this.
A.I.T.T.U.M
~ Let's Break The Cycle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment