Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It Feels Good

You know what feels great, when you can finally connect with someone. No I'm not talking about on the relationship tip, but being able to connect with the person on a totally different level. I realize that over the years opportunity came and opportunity went. Well not exactly. Opportunity was present if I wanted to have a taste yet that was not fully on my mind since everything I do is just a 'hobby'. I see opportunity's present again yet I don't know how to come at it but I'm coming.

I will randomly, post things like this, which some may consider 'need not be done since purpose have to do with it none'. It has everything  to do with it because it allows my mind state to create and therefore let you see the direction I was heading when I finally pressed break.

I appreciate those that's willing to understand my state of mind. I appreciate those whose willing to take part of my state of mind. I apprecite those who have inspired me. I apprecite those who I have inspired.

I have to send out respect to everyone that impacts my life from time to time. I know who I am just want to make sure I'm still me. Slowly but surely i'll giveout individual shoots and a direct comment to all.

Wake up, wake up, it's the first of the month. I seen one of my webster definition of friends today, got on one of my levels today, so I must say, today was a pretty good day. I mean today was the bomb, no 'coincidal' effects. I've got something on my mind, and I can't help but to come at it....Hera in full effect. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment